« Dina Mehta and Lilia Efimova on weblogs as/vs SNSs |
| Dovester: The O.G of YASNSs »
January 27, 2004
LinkedIn use up?
Is it just me, or has LinkedIn use risen dramatically? Up to last week, I'd gotten 3 requests for forwarding _ever_, and I've been listed on the system since roughly Day 1, but in the last 72 hours, I've gotten another 4. Did Orkut's appearance and flameout advertise the idea of YASNSs, leaving their actual use to be filled elsewhere? Of is LinkedIn doing some kind of promotion? Or am I seeing large change on a small base, so its basically random?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: social software
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Spolsky on Blog Comments: Scale matters
- "The internet's output is data, but its product is freedom"
- Andrew Keen: Rescuing 'Luddite' from the Luddites
- knowledge access as a public good
- viewing American class divisions through Facebook and MySpace
- Gorman, redux: The Siren Song of the Internet
- Mis-understanding Fred Wilson's 'Age and Entrepreneurship' argument
- The Future Belongs to Those Who Take The Present For Granted: A return to Fred Wilson's "age question"