« digital backchannels |
| Orkut Media? »
November 27, 2004
announcing "Operating Manual For Social Tools"
Oops! I just realized that i announced Operating Manual For Social Tools on my blog (with some commentary) but forgot to announce it here.
Stowe Boyd, David Weinberger and i are exploring critical issues to consider in the process of building social tools. This is a topically-driven blog that is sponsored by ZeroDegrees. We will be covering material relevant to the social tech space and this may be of interest for many of you.
For my own participation, i will be trying to write a new mini-essay at least once per week on the topic. I am trying to tease out salient points from my research and discuss them. If you’ve heard me talk too often, some of this will not be new to you, but you might enjoy it all the same.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: social software
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Spolsky on Blog Comments: Scale matters
- "The internet's output is data, but its product is freedom"
- Andrew Keen: Rescuing 'Luddite' from the Luddites
- knowledge access as a public good
- viewing American class divisions through Facebook and MySpace
- Gorman, redux: The Siren Song of the Internet
- Mis-understanding Fred Wilson's 'Age and Entrepreneurship' argument
- The Future Belongs to Those Who Take The Present For Granted: A return to Fred Wilson's "age question"