« 6A Acquires LJ |
| If Six Apart acquires Live Journal.... »
January 5, 2005
thoughts on last.FM
I’m never quite sure when some of my more random posts are of value to Many-To-Many readers so i don’t always post everything here. That said, i’ve written three entries as of late concerning Last.FM and i think that collectively, they may be interesting:
- music networks (from apophenia - 12/29/04)
- music genres and moods (from apophenia - 12/31/04)
- Music-Driven Networking (from Operating Manual - 1/5/05)
I discuss issues such as the role of music in social networking software, tagging in connection with moods, and how publicly visible behavior data results in behavior changes.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: social software
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Spolsky on Blog Comments: Scale matters
- "The internet's output is data, but its product is freedom"
- Andrew Keen: Rescuing 'Luddite' from the Luddites
- knowledge access as a public good
- viewing American class divisions through Facebook and MySpace
- Gorman, redux: The Siren Song of the Internet
- Mis-understanding Fred Wilson's 'Age and Entrepreneurship' argument
- The Future Belongs to Those Who Take The Present For Granted: A return to Fred Wilson's "age question"