« Vimeo - tagged video |
| Austria goes wiki »
March 3, 2005
2005 International Symposium on Wikis
I’m helping to put this first international symposium on wikis together. It will be held in San Diego in October. Ward Cunningham, the inventor and host of the original WikiWikiWeb, will present the opening keynote.
Anyone who is involved in using, researching, or developing wikis is invited to participate. We are seeking submissions for research papers, practitioner reports, demonstrations, workshops, and panels.
The deadlines vary according to the type of contribution. (See the official call for submissions for more details.)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: social software
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Spolsky on Blog Comments: Scale matters
- "The internet's output is data, but its product is freedom"
- Andrew Keen: Rescuing 'Luddite' from the Luddites
- knowledge access as a public good
- viewing American class divisions through Facebook and MySpace
- Gorman, redux: The Siren Song of the Internet
- Mis-understanding Fred Wilson's 'Age and Entrepreneurship' argument
- The Future Belongs to Those Who Take The Present For Granted: A return to Fred Wilson's "age question"