« seattle social computing event - october 19th |
| Nick Carr's Amorality »
October 19, 2005
seattle mind camp, november 5-6
In the grand tradition of bar camp, web 2.01, and other creative, self-organizing tech events comes Seattle’s first Mind Camp. It will be held from noon on Saturday, November 5th through noon the following day.
Take a look at the sidebar to see the people already committed to being there—Chris Pirillo & Ponzi Indharasophang, Julie & Ted Leung, Beth Goza & Phil Torrone, Nancy White, Shelly Farnham…
(did you notice all the cool women on that list? w00t!)
Registration is open (and free), but the event is capped at 150—so act fast if you’re planning to attend.
See you there, I hope!
+ TrackBacks (1) | Category: social software
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Spolsky on Blog Comments: Scale matters
- "The internet's output is data, but its product is freedom"
- Andrew Keen: Rescuing 'Luddite' from the Luddites
- knowledge access as a public good
- viewing American class divisions through Facebook and MySpace
- Gorman, redux: The Siren Song of the Internet
- Mis-understanding Fred Wilson's 'Age and Entrepreneurship' argument
- The Future Belongs to Those Who Take The Present For Granted: A return to Fred Wilson's "age question"